From: Bee on
Never fear, the slider is here.
The user adjusts the volume through my app.
My code interfaces the Windows control to hopefully make my app a one stop
shop to do what is needed for using my app.
Unfortunately so far, I have to open the Windows Recording control since I
cannot seem to provide the user with access in my app.
I other cases, I cannot access the Master Volume either so I guess I will
have to add opening that Windows control also so the user can adjust that way.

From: Bee on
Thanks Norm. I will study this code.

From: Dee Earley on
On 22/04/2010 15:06, Bee wrote:
> Never fear, the slider is here.
> The user adjusts the volume through my app.
> My code interfaces the Windows control to hopefully make my app a one stop
> shop to do what is needed for using my app.
> Unfortunately so far, I have to open the Windows Recording control since I
> cannot seem to provide the user with access in my app.
> I other cases, I cannot access the Master Volume either so I guess I will
> have to add opening that Windows control also so the user can adjust that way.

You may want to look at the "new" vista/7 based audio system as it does
allow you to do all of this.
The old APIs are maintained for compatibility and map to the new ones.

--
Dee Earley (dee.earley(a)icode.co.uk)
i-Catcher Development Team

iCode Systems