From: Josh Healan Josh on
Mr. Reed, I'm submitting this response because I have no other way to get a
hold of you currently. I am a former Dynamics customer and have been helping
Microsoft with marketing initiatives for some time now. I have some ideas for
you around Dynamics and how you can better engage SMB owners and management.
I am requesting 10 minutes of your time on the telephone. I know this is not
the best platform for this sort of thing but I figured it is worth a try.

Thank You,
Josh Healan
Vice President
TMG (formerly The Magazine Group)
(440) 269-2312
jhealan(a)tmgcustommedia.com

"ADB613" wrote:

> I wanted to alert people here that MSDynamicsWorld.com is producing
> NAV Decisions 2009, the premier Microsoft Dynamics NAV virtual
> conference and tradeshow. The event is launching October 14, 2009, and
> will have 20 virtual exhibit booths and 14 presentations from leading
> Dynamics NAV experts including: Crispin Reed, General Manager of
> Microsoft Dynamics ERP; Jan Sillemann, Director of Global Product
> Management for Microsoft Dynamics NAV; Ray Wang, Vice President and
> Chief Dynamics Analyst at Forrester Research.
>
> The event is free to attend, and you can register by visiting
> www.navdecisions.com. Hope you can make it!

Pages: 1
Prev: ODBC Driver for Navision 5
Next: License