From: Nuno Silva on
Hi,

we have this 4 types of licences:

.. BRL for Microsoft Dynamics NAV - Business Essentials Edition
.. BRL for Microsoft Dynamics NAV - Advanced Management Edition
.. Module Based Licensing For Microsoft Dynamics NAV Professional
.. Module Based Licensing for Microsoft Dynamics NAV Standard

I know if I look to a licence number of a costumer who can distinguish the
type of licence, anyone have any idea about it?

Thanks

From: Volker Strähle on
000: demo
001: customerlicense