From: denmarfl on
I had Home & Student 2007 installed on a PC that suddenly stopped running;
the Hard Drive failed. Rather than pay to fix it, I purchased a new PC.
When I tried to Install Home & Student 2007 on my New PC...I got the message
I had already had this software installed on 3 PC's.

How can I install this software on my New PC?
From: Gordon on

"denmarfl" <denmarfl(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I had Home & Student 2007 installed on a PC that suddenly stopped running;
> the Hard Drive failed. Rather than pay to fix it, I purchased a new PC.
> When I tried to Install Home & Student 2007 on my New PC...I got the
> message
> I had already had this software installed on 3 PC's.
>
> How can I install this software on my New PC?

The DVD doesn't know you have installed on more than three - presumably this
message occurred when you tried to ACTIVATE it. Just use the Telephone
Activation.

From: Gordon on

"denmarfl" <denmarfl(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I had Home & Student 2007 installed on a PC that suddenly stopped running;
> the Hard Drive failed. Rather than pay to fix it, I purchased a new PC.
> When I tried to Install Home & Student 2007 on my New PC...I got the
> message
> I had already had this software installed on 3 PC's.
>
> How can I install this software on my New PC?

Home and Student doesn't have Outlook - why did you post in an OUTLOOK
group?

From: denmarfl on
Sorry; I realized that after I posted and posted the same question in the
office group. Thanks for your reply