From: mskatman0625 on
How do I attach to an email a song on an mp3?
From: Orland, Kathleen on
If you don't see a paperclip icon, then use Insert > File, then browse to
the file you wish to attach. Alternatively you can drag and drop the
attachment onto the email.

--

Kathleen Orland

From: VanguardLH on
mskatman0625 wrote:

> How do I attach to an email a song on an mp3?

The same way you attach any other file to an e-mail. With your unidentified
version of Outlook running, hit the F1 key and search on "attachment".