From: Dennis Lacaba Dennis on
Who would I contact about getting a developer license?

Thanks,
Dennis
From: PalleA on
Microsoft would be a good start ;-)

There is two ways of getting a developer license:

1) You can purchase it.
2) Work at a Microsoft Partner, get some training and do the necessary
certifications

If you explain a little bit further why you ask then I would be happy
to explain more.

Regards

PalleA

From: Dennis Lacaba on
The company I worked for closed down a few weeks ago. We did some Nav
development, but were mostly GP. I'm looking at getting back into Nav
development and want to brush up. I am a certified Nav developer and was
wondering if they also give out licenses for learning.

Thanks,
Dennis.

From: David Singleton on
Hi Dennis,

sounds like a good move. My suggestion is MSDN, this comes with a Navision
developers license, which will allow you to use all the developer tools (Code
units XML etc) It is a training version, so you can not sell the code that
you develop with MSDN license, but for what you want it sounds ideal.
Defintely its the cheapest path.

From: Simon on
David,

Can you tell me difference between Cronus license and MSDN license? I m not
a certificate partner of Microsoft. With oder words, there is a lot of people
who like to lear Navison, but they don t have development license or at least
developer tranining license. Maybe do you tell me, how can get an usually
person, at least developer traninig license. I know that is money everthing,
but there is a lot person who like to learn in develepmet. I m one of them
but not in profitable case.