From: Brittnee on
Nope, it doesn't say anything to do with that. :( this is so annoying.

From: Gerhard on
I recently Installed Microsoft office standard 2007 (WORD, EXCELL,
POWERPOINT, Outlook) on my VISTA machine. My problem was it installed
everytime I opened one of the programs. After many days (and twice as many
opinions), I contacted Microsoft Suppot ( srxmail(a)css.one.microsoft.com )
and after many emails and "transfers" to higher levels (in India) they
advised to use the telephone support at (800) 936-5700. It was then also
"raised" several levels until I got the expert who sked permission to assume
control of my computer and fixed the issue in 2 hours. After a long
explanation, the only thing I remember is that "several registry keys had
incorrect PERMISSION settings. I recommend you contact Microsoft Support
directly. It will save you lots of time and frustations.

Gerhard

From: Bob I on
Since it isn't throwing any errors and nothing shows on the task
manager, I'm thinking you may want to follow the MS support suggestion
others made. Retail copies give you 90 days support so you may want to
go that route.

Brittnee wrote:
> Nope, it doesn't say anything to do with that. :( this is so annoying.
>
> "Bob I" wrote:
>

>>After you "Start" an application, say Word. If you look in Task Manager,
>>do you see it listed as a running task on the applications tab, and if
>>not, look and see if it (WinWord.exe) shows up in Processes.
>>
>>Brittnee wrote:
>>

>>>I'm using XP. and Yes, I'm on an administrator's account.

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Prev: Office 2000 MaintWiz
Next: RDC 6.1