From: Brittnee on
I recently bought Microsoft Office2007 Home and Student. When I went to
install it, it seemed to install fine, but when i tried to open Word it
didn't work. So then I tried to open Excel, PowerPoint and One Note, but none
of them opened. When I click on it to open, it flashes the hour glass and
then does nothing. I have Uninstalled it and Reinstalled it three times now,
I've tried repairing it through the Add/Remove programs thing. I installed
service pack 2 or whatever it is and a couple other updates. I tried using
diagnostics, but it seems to have found no problem. please help me. I'm not
very computer savvy so I need instructions on how to do whatever you need me
to do.
From: Bob I on
Are you using Vista as your operating system? Have you tried running the
Applications as Administrator?

From: Brittnee on
I'm using XP. and Yes, I'm on an administrator's account.

From: Gordon on

"Brittnee" <Brittnee(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I'm using XP. and Yes, I'm on an administrator's account.

Is this a new computer and was there a trial version of Office already
installed?

From: Brittnee on
It's not new, its a couple years old, but a few months ago I had the trial
version on here, but I deleted it when it expired.

"Gordon" wrote:

> "Brittnee" <Brittnee(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > I'm using XP. and Yes, I'm on an administrator's account.
> >

> Is this a new computer and was there a trial version of Office already
> installed?
>

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Prev: Office 2000 MaintWiz