From: forest8 on
Hi there

I was working on my database and I now get this error message when I try to
open my database.

Microsoft Office Access an't find the object '[.'

If '[.' is a new macro or macro group, make sure you have saved it and that
you have typed its name correctly.

I'm not sure how to fix this issue.

Thank you in advance for your help.
From: Duane Hookom on
Do you have a form that opens when your Access application opens? If so,
check all of its event properties. If you don't find anything in its
properties, check all of the control properties on the form.

Can you open your database while holding down the shift key as it opens?

--
Duane Hookom
MS Access MVP