First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112
My personal drop downs have been erased
See subject line. Where are these stored, and why would they get erased? Windows 2000. ... 26 Jan 2010 20:08
printing final saved docs
I have invoices saved marked as final , and when I try to print with original date created, it changes date to the day it is opened...? ... 26 Jan 2010 17:49
how is it possible to have paragraph marks inside a paragraph?
i had to correct a text and it had a paragraph sign in the middle of the paragraph (in normal view it showed only one paragraph in the margin, but the text itself had this paragraph mark and the text continued on the next line) however, when i click on the paragraph name in the margin, it selects all text (even... 26 Jan 2010 17:49
MS Office 2010- programs not appearing on default list
Hi All, I've just purchased a spankin'brand-new laptop with Windows 7. Decided to switch from MS Office 2003 (on my old laptop) to trying MS Office 2010 (beta) on my new computer. So far (after 2 days), I love the new version. Successfully connected it to our server at work (Microsoft Exchange) and brought my folde... 26 Jan 2010 08:44
MS Office 2010- programs not appearing on default list
Well, I solved the problem by uninstalling MS Office 2010 (beta) 'Click-To-Run'. I then proceeded to downloaded the full installation for MS Office 2010 (beta) and installed it. Problem solved. For whatever reason, the problem was related to the fact that I was running the click-to-run version of the software ('... 26 Jan 2010 08:44
Distribution Lists
In case you have not solved your problem yet, you can try something else. Try to arrange with your host to use your large commercial e-mail listing, if this is the cause. OR Open a Gmail account. Configure the account to send messages on behalf of the account (e-mail address) you wanted to use Compose your me... 26 Jan 2010 00:03
Update re loading existing Home & Student onto netbook
Hi, I asked a question re loading my existing Office onto my netbook and it was suggested that the only way to do it was to load the CD onto a USB or load it via an external CD drive. I went into the local computer store today to buy an external CD drive and I told him what I wanted it for. He was very adamant... 26 Jan 2010 08:44
Confused About OPP 2010 Configuration
We are a small company with just a handful of people working remotely from a home office with a server. Hopefully, we will grow into a larger company with more users, but for now I'd like to get clear on what we need. The basic communication features of Office 2010 will work for us. We want OPP because of the ... 26 Jan 2010 08:44
Downloading Word documents, forms in MS Office 2007
How do I download a form, page, etc., that are readable? I often try to download forms, reports, etc., from the net and they come into my download and unreadable. I loaded Abobe Reader to no avail. Help!! ... 26 Jan 2010 08:44
Deleted a file I need in Excel. Can I retrieve it?
I DELETED A FILE IN EXCEL AND DESPERATELY NEED IT BACK. ... 25 Jan 2010 18:31