First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110
Word 2010: cannot save normal.dotm file?
Using the Word 2010 beta on Win7. I cannot save my Normal.dotm file - at least not usefully. I can open the file, edit it, add macros to it, whatever, and it will save (in the folder directory, the .dotm file will show a change in file size). But if I close Word, or if I open a new document in Word, the Normal.dotm... 2 Feb 2010 17:32
Word 2010 beta: Cannot save my Normal.dotm file
Using the Word 2010 beta on Win7. I cannot save my Normal.dotm file - at least not usefully. I can open the file, edit it, add macros to it, whatever, and it will save (in the folder directory, the .dotm file will show a change in file size). But when I close Word, or if I open a new document in Word, the Normal.do... 2 Feb 2010 17:32
free trial activation
why do microsoft not want to give me the activation key for my preloaded office suite ... 2 Feb 2010 17:31
Document from 2 pages of LETTER size to 1 page on LEGAL size?
Need to fit a document from 2 pages letter size paper to a 1 page legal size. Can anyone help? ... 2 Feb 2010 17:31
outlook not responding after being left open for a little while
outlook will not respond after being left open for a little while, I have to shut down and restart to get e-mail messages. ... 2 Feb 2010 17:32
Mail Merge Page Setup
I would like to know how to keep the same document settings from a mail merge template to the merged documents. I would like to set up features for printing etc in page set up. When I do this in my mail merge template the features do not move into the merged new document. Is this possible? How can I make... 27 Jan 2010 23:55
Blank page prints in between mail merged document
I have a word template and an access database file used to create mass mailings. When completing the mail merge, I edit the mail merge recipients and merge to new document. The first page has my letter with a Section Break (next page) at the bottom, the second page has my letter with a Section Break (next pa... 28 Jan 2010 01:00
Does Office 2010 32 bit include 64bit oDBC drivers
probably a dumb question I realize .... But I did want to install 2010 side by side just to see if SPSS 18 can read access files (can't without 64 bit ODBC on 64 bit machine) ... 27 Jan 2010 22:50
Why must I repeatedly accept EULA in Office 2003?
I installed Office 2003 on a new Windows 7 computer, then uninstalled Office from my old computer. Even though I agreed to the End-User Licensing Agreement when installing Office on the new computer, I must always accept the Agreement when I attempt to open Outlook, Word, etc. Why is this? This did not happe... 2 Feb 2010 17:31
Communicator 2007 R2 will not start
I have installed Office Communicator 2007 R2 on Windows XP with SP3. The installation goes smoothly and completes. However, when I attempt to start the hourglass appears for a few seconds and nothing happens. There are no error messages logged in the Event Viewer. It appears others have had similar issues, ... 27 Jan 2010 20:36