From: LNNO on
I'm changing computers and i want to move my personal folders to the new pc.
How can i accomplish this task? Microsoft Outlook 2003 and 2007.
From: neo on
You don't mention if both machines are connected to your home/personal
network, but I have found copying the PST file(s) to a common
removable/network drive share the best way. Once you get the PST file(s)
moved over to the new machine on one of its local drives, just create a new
mail profile on the new machine and use your old data file.