From: RachelYung on
Dear all,

how we can check those received message (or similar messages without showing
the email recipients) is addressing to which of our email addresses from
client (receiver) side. This kind of emails is getting more and more. Right
clicking the message(s) and then selecting the "message options" to view is
still not successful.

Pls help

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"RachelYung" <RachelYung(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> how we can check those received message (or similar messages without showing
> the email recipients) is addressing to which of our email addresses from
> client (receiver) side. This kind of emails is getting more and more. Right
> clicking the message(s) and then selecting the "message options" to view is
> still not successful.

Why would you not want to know who is sending the message? I don't know of
any way to examine a received message without displaying the sender.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]