From: Van on

I am trying to export to a Excel File from Outlook.

I get a message that reads "Microsoft office outlook cannot start the
required translator. would you like to install it now?"

I press yes and the installation begins. I then get a error message that it
cannot find required installation file L4561412.CAB

I have a new gateway computer that came pre-loaded with this software and I
do not have installation disks.

What can I do?? to fix this??

--
Van Shaw
From: Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] on
Contact Gateway for the installation disks.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, Van asked: