From: Newellmyra on

In Outlook, I have created several folders in my inbox. I noticed that
the From, Subject, Received and Size columns are all of different
widths. Is there I way I can make these columns uniform in width
without having to right-click on Format Columns as I go
folder-by-folder?

--
Newellmyra
From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
Fix one folder so it looks how you want then go to Views, Define views and
copy the Current view. Apply the copied view to the folders as you visit
them. Or see http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/grouping.htm for a way to
apply it to all folders at once.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

New Poll: What type of email account is your main account?