From: aracelis on
I'm not sure how to set up microsoft outlook 2003 e-mail on my computer at
home.
From: neo on
A good many internet connection providers have directions on their site on
how to configure Microsoft Outlook/Outlook Express on their site. Perhaps
you could share who is supplying your POP3/IMAP mailbox account and someone
here can reference you to a web page that covers how to setup.