From: Gandalf252002 on
Good Aftenoon,

Could anybody help tell me why in Outlook 2007 on a Windows 7 machine
I get the following error "The Operation Failed. An object could not
be found." when clicking on the Unread Mail search folder and also why
it is greyed out? This also happens for the Large Mail folder, but
NOT the Categorized mail and For Follow-up Folders.

Tom
From: Gandalf252002 on
Hi Ben,

I could create another folder, but when I go to customize the
"Criteria" button is greyed out.

So I guess the answer to you question is no.