From: SteveK666 on
My outlook 2003 is constantly crashes with the message "Microsoft Outlook
not responding" has anyone any idea why? I have recently linked my sky
account to outlook could this have caused the problem?
From: Orland, Kathleen on
You need to check your application event viewer. The error message you
provide is too vague. Look for any Office or Outlook-related errors and post
the eventID and source.