From: PMONTG on
I have an enduser that when composing an email, it will only give her even
numbered font sizes. If you type 11, it goes back to 12. How can this be
changed? Using outlook 2003, sp3.
--
PMontg, MOS
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"PMONTG" <PMONTG(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

>I have an enduser that when composing an email, it will only give her even
> numbered font sizes. If you type 11, it goes back to 12. How can this be
> changed? Using outlook 2003, sp3.

Some fonts don't have the in-between sizes. Can she print those font and
sizes using, say, Word or Excel or even Wordpad?
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

Pages: 1
Prev: "Microsoft Outlook not responding"
Next: Email