From: D.RR on
You know the Microsoft PF backup tool?
Its working fine on windows XP but I can't make it work with Win7.
I read on the download page:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=8B081F3A-B7D0-4B16-B8AF-5A6322F4FD01&displaylang=en#QuickInfoContainer
That Win7 is not with the supported OS.
Is it temporary? Will it be supported in the future or is there any other
tool for windows 7?

From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
All it does is copy the pst - you can do that yourself.

if you need help finding the files, see
http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/filepath.htm - the path for Win7 is the
same as for vista.

--