From: Amer on
I created a Project 2007 file and need to publish it to my SharePoint site so
that my team can update their tasks as created in the Project file.

Can any one help me with this?
From: "Steve House" sjhouse at hotmail dot on
Check into Project Server - AFAIK Sharepoint does not have that ability.

--
Steve House
MS Project Trainer & Consultant

From: Dale Howard [MVP] on
Amer --

This functionality is available in Microsoft Project Professional 2010 with
the Sync to SharePoint Tasks List feature, but it is NOT available in the
desktop version of Microsoft Project 2007. Hope this helps.

--
Dale A. Howard [MVP]
VP of Educational Services

From: Rob Schneider on
With Project 2007 you need a 3rd party add-in from EMPLive! called
"Project Publisher".

For Project 2010, Microsoft has added this same sort of functionality
into the base product.

--rms

www.rmschneider.com