From: Microsoft Project Novice Microsoft Project on
I have a user that creates a New Project. Once the creation of the new
project is complete she then can open it in read only mode, however it
doesn't show up under checked out projects.

Any idea why this might be the case?

Thanks,

Steve
From: Peter Foldes on
See if you can get an answer in the project newsgroup

On the web:
http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/list/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.project

--
Peter