From: mpdd on
What is the best news group to subscribe to for Microsoft Security
Essentials?

I want to hear user comments and learn suggestions.

Thanks

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
Microsoft Security Essentials Forums (only; no newsgroups)
http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/category/mse
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)

From: mpdd on
OK thanks, this site lists lots of useful information.

I was also after something like this group -- windowsxp.general but
maybe it is too early for it.

Anyway, the site you pointed me to will work just fine!

Thanks