From: Helgerquest on
My computer is telling me that this is a "critical security update" yet I
have been unable to actually install this pack. It starts to update and then
says it was unable to. I have seen others have similar problems. What do I
do??? It needs to be very simple instructions with as few words as possible
or it will totally overwhelm me and I will not be able to follow the
instructions.
From: Ǝиçεl on
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Service Pack 1
the United States and Canada or by contacting your local Microsoft
subsidiary. For more information about how to contact your local Microsoft
subsidiary for support issues with security updates, visit the Microsoft
International Support Web site:
http://support.microsoft.com/common/international.aspx?rdpath=4
North American customers can also obtain instant access to unlimited
no-charge e-mail support or to unlimited individual chat support by visiting
the following Microsoft Web site:
http://support.microsoft.com/oas/default.aspx?&prid=7552
Source:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/953297