From: Betty on
Microsoft Visio 2007 design software that turn complicated ideas, text, and tables into easy-to-understand visuals that communicate information at a glance. Real-time data Embed together and programs in Visio from a word doc will translate into visual Aero Glass effects, themes, and transparencies.

http://bit.ly/7IJTDX

fractalsphere wrote:

Terminal Server licensing of Visio 2007 in load balanced mode
09-Mar-10

We have a load-balanced pair of Windows Server 2008 R2 servers running the
Remote Desktop Services (formerly Terminal Server), which works to our
expectations in that regard.

My question is that if we install Visio 2007 I know we require Volume
License Keys, but is the volume license aware of the load balanced
environment? Will X number of users on server 1 and X number of users on
server 2 who choose to use Visio possibly kill the license if a
disproportionate number of people on server 1 are Visio users?

I guess the basic question is; how do Volume License keys handle a load
balanced server set?

Thanks!
Rich

Join Lists with LINQ - SharePoint 2010