From: boe on
Hello,

We have people doing a lot of excel work, hopping from one spreadsheet to
the next to downloading and uploading doesn't make sense. But using remote
desktop to the server, the excel seems laggy. If they remote desktop to
their PCs performance is fine. The server never exceeds a few gigs of
memory utilization and it has 8GB of memory and a 3GHz quad core 64 bit
processor.

From: Vera Noest [MVP] on
No, the video card on the server has no effect. For more detailed
info, see:

Can I enhance graphics performance by installing a better video card
in the server?
http://ts.veranoest.net/ts_faq_performance.htm#video_card

Vera Noest
TS troubleshooting: http://ts.veranoest.net

From: boe on
Thanks - I'll see if I can figure out what is wrong then.