From: MEL on
I'm sure you have this resolved by now but if someone else is looking... I
ran into the same problem with WK8 R2, if you remove the user from having and
group policies applied (I moved to user OU) and logon to the ts as this user,
you then right click the task bar and go into the start menu, make changes
and save. Then move the user back into the proper OU. Not good got a ton of
users but it worked.

MEL

From: Bob Lin (MS-MVP) on
Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

--
Bob Lin, Microsoft-MVP, MCSE & CNE
http://www.ChicagoTech.net