From: Syed Asad on

MPQ6X-3MCCF-47H9T-TKC2F-T69WM.

Original Product Key of Windows Server 2003.

Use it and enjoy.

sutharinee bubpha wrote:

s/n
29-Apr-10

i want s/n of windows2003standard

On Saturday, September 29, 2007 12:45 PM
mmelvi wrote:

Server 2003 Product Key
I recentlly acquired the bulk of my network servers from my headquarters. I
have a server 2003 machine that needs to be rebuilt but was not sent with the
product licensing info or disks. Is there anywhere I can go or call to try
and find out what the product key is so that I can re-install the OS? Thanks

On Saturday, September 29, 2007 12:50 PM
Pegasus \(MVP\) wrote:

Re: Server 2003 Product Key
http://www.aumha.org/freeware/freeware.php#aida32

On Saturday, September 29, 2007 3:11 PM
RyanHanisc wrote:

mmelvin,If you are just inheriting the network, it would probably be a good
mmelvin,

If you are just inheriting the network, it would probably be a good idea to
start discussions with your software vendor. If you are more than just a few
machines, you are probably under a MS Select or Volume agreement. You should
be able to get your corporate keys from there as well as an inventory of what
you own.

If this is just a single license or they bought boxed copies of the OS for
some reason, you can certainly use the apps that Pegasus tossed your way.

Good luck.

--
Ryan Hanisco
MCSE, MCTS: SQL 2005, Project+

Remember: Marking helpful answers helps everyone find the info they need
quickly.

"mmelvin" wrote:

On Thursday, April 29, 2010 5:27 AM
sutharinee bubpha wrote:

s/n
i want s/n of windows2003standard

Task Parallelism in C# 4.0 with System.Threading.Tasks
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/21013a52-fe11-4af8-bf8b-50cfd1a51577/task-parallelism-in-c-4.aspx

Pages: 1
Prev: Events log error with id 2005
Next: 2008 Backup