From: Strawberry Blond Strawberry on
Hi

New to project,

Can I allocate 2 sets of resources and how do I do it.?

From: Jan De Messemaeker on
Hi,

I'm afraid you cannot allocate a "set of resources".
You can define a resource that represents a group of people (say "painters")
with a capacity (Max. Units) equal to the number of resources you have (say
500%) and then allocate that resource to tasks - but you cannnot tel Project
that "painters" equald Joe, Jim, Francis or Harry - whatever individual
resources. It's either or: the "skill" resource or the individual one(s)

But once you can assign A resource you can assign SEVERAL, so the TWO in
your question is not that relevant.

Hope this helps,

--
Jan De Messemaeker
Microsoft Project Most Valuable Professional