From: VanguardLH on
Michael Bauer [MVP - Outlook] wrote:

> Please see OLKeeper here, which does exactly what you're asking for:
> http://www.vboffice.net/product.html?lang=en

YIKES!!! At a price of $60, that's damn expensive for the minimum number
of functions (just two) that it provides. And that cost only covers a
single year of updates. At that price, it better come in a gold-gilded
box.
From: John on
On Thu, 13 May 2010 06:54:34 -0500, VanguardLH wrote:

> Michael Bauer [MVP - Outlook] wrote:
>
>> Please see OLKeeper here, which does exactly what you're asking for:
>> http://www.vboffice.net/product.html?lang=en
>
> YIKES!!! At a price of $60, that's damn expensive for the minimum number
> of functions (just two) that it provides. And that cost only covers a
> single year of updates. At that price, it better come in a gold-gilded
> box.

Yes, this was the same reaction I had when seeing the cost for this
software. I realise that the purchase price is for a site licence but for a
one off home user it's way over priced.
From: Michael Bauer [MVP - Outlook] on

> Yes, this was the same reaction I had when seeing the cost for this
> software. I realise that the purchase price is for a site licence but for a
> one off home user it's way over priced.

The Add-in is not available for single users. For a company starting with,
say five seats, it's a very good deal.

--
Best regards
Michael Bauer - MVP Outlook