From: BobJ on
While trying to enter a transaction in my account I tried to select a
mutual fund name from my drop down menu and noticed that the name was
missing.

I tried re-booting, getting in and out of the program, turning the
computer totally off but nothing helped. The fund name was still
missing.

I checked the account register and the name DID show but entering
transaction drop down menu the name was not there. I entered the name
manually and it actually accepted the transaction and showed the
result in the register.

I've tried ctrl-Y and the name is not showing among my fund name!

Does anyone have any idea where or what is going on??

TIA

Bob
From: John Pollard on
BobJ(a)hotmail.com wrote:
> While trying to enter a transaction in my account I tried to select a
> mutual fund name from my drop down menu and noticed that the name was
> missing.
>
> I tried re-booting, getting in and out of the program, turning the
> computer totally off but nothing helped. The fund name was still
> missing.
>
> I checked the account register and the name DID show but entering
> transaction drop down menu the name was not there. I entered the name
> manually and it actually accepted the transaction and showed the
> result in the register.
>
> I've tried ctrl-Y and the name is not showing among my fund name!
>
> Does anyone have any idea where or what is going on??

With the Security List open, click "Options" in the Security List menu and
elect to "View hidden securities". Unhide the security (select it and
click "Hide(x)" in the Security List menu), then go back and deselect
"View hidden securities".

--

John Pollard
Your source of user-to-user Quicken help

From: BobJ on
Thanks a lot John ... worked great!!

Bob