From: RobFJ on
With Lem's help I've managed to trace and resolve the problem.

I use Kaspersky Internet Security and when I initially set up WAP access,
KAV automatically added entries into its Firewall settings. For some reason
it put in a range of IP settings that it would recognise and, by default,
barred the others.

I got around it by deleting the wireless connection in windows and, with all
other pc's switched on, re-established a new wireless connection.

KAV then picked up the correct IP range and everything is now OK.

Hope this helps someone else.

Rob