From: 1xnyer on
I have a strange issue and I can't understand what happened. I have about 3
machines on my domain that suddenly are missing the domain line when you hit
ctrl-alt-del. Usually you'll see 3 lines user name, password, domain but for
whatever reason these 3 machines are only showing user name and password. In
order for the user to login they have to use domain\user name. I have no
policy's on the domain and I have not made any changes to the machines.

I don't know what the cause is but I need a fix. Can anyone help me out???
From: Shenan Stanley on
1xnyer wrote:
> I have a strange issue and I can't understand what happened. I
> have about 3 machines on my domain that suddenly are missing the
> domain line when you hit ctrl-alt-del. Usually you'll see 3 lines
> user name, password, domain but for whatever reason these 3
> machines are only showing user name and password. In order for the
> user to login they have to use domain\user name. I have no
> policy's on the domain and I have not made any changes to the
> machines.
>
> I don't know what the cause is but I need a fix. Can anyone help
> me out???

Remove them from the domain.
Ensure they are gone from AD as well.
Add them back to the domain.