From: Raynes on
Hi,
I am using Dreamweaver CS4 and am kind of new to it. I've exhausted
all the trouble shooting resources I could find and I still can't
figure this out. My vertical scroll bar is missing. I made sure that
my div position was not fixed and that the overflow was not hidden. I
don't know what else to do.

www.rachelraynes.com

Thanks,
Rachel
From: HappyJack on
On Thu, 10 Dec 2009 14:32:47 -0800 (PST), Raynes <rachelraynes(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>Hi,
>I am using Dreamweaver CS4 and am kind of new to it. I've exhausted
>all the trouble shooting resources I could find and I still can't
>figure this out. My vertical scroll bar is missing. I made sure that
>my div position was not fixed and that the overflow was not hidden. I
>don't know what else to do.
>
>www.rachelraynes.com
>
>Thanks,
>Rachel

I see one in IE7.
Didja fix it?
From: Duncan Kennedy on
In message
<b2e06b05-8c1b-4818-9cde-4afb83dd6d72(a)c3g2000yqd.googlegroups.com>,
Raynes <rachelraynes(a)gmail.com> writes
>Hi,
>I am using Dreamweaver CS4 and am kind of new to it. I've exhausted
>all the trouble shooting resources I could find and I still can't
>figure this out. My vertical scroll bar is missing. I made sure that
>my div position was not fixed and that the overflow was not hidden. I
>don't know what else to do.
>
>www.rachelraynes.com

I may be missing something but my browser vertical scroll appears on
every page I would expect it in IE6, Firefox and Opera on WinXP Same
for IE7 on Vista and with Opera, Safari and Firefox on the Mac. I seem
to be able to see all the text and graphics OK. Were you expecting a
Div scroll within the page?

However - there is something going wrong with your title graphic on
Vista and Safari on Mac - Vista also shows the same problem with your
Spry menu bar.. In these cases they "poke out" of the right - I
suspect the 960 wide graphic title is fighting with a possible 800 pixel
restriction on the rest.

However I lay no claim to being an expert and there are others still
around her who ,ay have the answer. Or you could try the Adobe web
forums where all the Adobe named "Adobe Experts" have gone to.

Let us know if you come up with any other information - it would be
good to keep this group going.

--
Duncan K
Downtown Dalgety Bay