From: Ian McCall on
I applied for the beta same day it was announced, but haven't received
a mail inviting me on and I don't see anything about being able to
share calendars when I log in. Graphics have changed but not much else.

Anyone get a mail and are definitely on the beta? I trying to work out
how I'd tell for sure.

Cheers,
Ian

From: Ben Shimmin on
Ian McCall <ian(a)eruvia.org>:
> I applied for the beta same day it was announced, but haven't received
> a mail inviting me on and I don't see anything about being able to
> share calendars when I log in. Graphics have changed but not much else.
>
> Anyone get a mail and are definitely on the beta? I trying to work out
> how I'd tell for sure.

I'm definitely on it. Does yours say `Calendar Beta' in the bottom left?
I think that should be a pretty good indication...

b.

--
<bas(a)bas.me.uk> <URL:http://bas.me.uk/>
`Zombies are defined by behavior and can be "explained" by many handy
From: Ian McCall on
On 2010-07-18 23:41:53 +0100, Ben Shimmin <bas(a)llamaselector.com> said:

> I'm definitely on it. Does yours say `Calendar Beta' in the bottom left?
> I think that should be a pretty good indication...

It doesn't, no. Odd because the calendar does look very much redesigned
to me. Oh well, maybe later.

Cheers,
Ian

From: Flavio Matani on
Ian McCall <ian(a)eruvia.org> wrote:

> I applied for the beta same day it was announced, but haven't received
> a mail inviting me on and I don't see anything about being able to
> share calendars when I log in. Graphics have changed but not much else.
>
> Anyone get a mail and are definitely on the beta? I trying to work out
> how I'd tell for sure.

I applied early as well and I haven't yet either.

--
flavio matani
guitar tuition
From: Jon on
On 18/07/2010 9:48pm, Ian McCall wrote:
> I applied for the beta same day it was announced, but haven't received a
> mail inviting me on and I don't see anything about being able to share
> calendars when I log in. Graphics have changed but not much else.
>
> Anyone get a mail and are definitely on the beta? I trying to work out
> how I'd tell for sure.
>

> Cheers,
> Ian

There is a new Outlook style list view, plus the whole thing looks more
like the iPad app (like new mail)

But that 'ring-binder' look reminds me of Lotus Organizer from moons ago.