From: Steve_Karl on
Mockman ... a better Rockman guitar amp.

http://www.runoffgroove.com/mm2.html

I can solder with the best of them but I can't read a schematic like this.
If someone can translate this into a parts list ( or point me to a place to learn the language so I can order / buy the parts )
I'd build it.

Steve Karl

From: kitekrazy on
Steve_Karl wrote:
> Mockman ... a better Rockman guitar amp.
>
> http://www.runoffgroove.com/mm2.html
>
> I can solder with the best of them but I can't read a schematic like this.
> If someone can translate this into a parts list ( or point me to a place to learn the language so I can order / buy the parts )
> I'd build it.
>
> Steve Karl

Buy a Digitech Blues Driver ($40). You would probably get the same sound.
From: sambodidley on

"Steve_Karl" <nospam(a)noway.com> wrote in message
> Mockman ... a better Rockman guitar amp.
>
> http://www.runoffgroove.com/mm2.html
>
> I can solder with the best of them but I can't read a schematic like this.
> If someone can translate this into a parts list ( or point me to a place
> to learn the language so I can order / buy the parts )
> I'd build it.
>
> Steve Karl

If you have a local Radio Shack in your area you could print out that
schematic and take it with you. Someone there could probably help you find
all the components. They don't have wattage rating on the resistors but for
9 volts 1/4 watt would probably be ok. The electrolitics could be low
voltage, also. You can also get that perf board at the Shack. He shows the
layout on the board so it should be a snap to wire up. If I had the parts I
could wire it up in a few minutes. I probably have most of them in my
collections. You will need a socket for the op-amp and a 9v battery for the
power.

From: Steve_Karl on

"sambodidley" <scoobydoo(a)looneyville.com> wrote in message news:ee1af$4aad6e05$4b5bc4de$3585(a)ALLTEL.NET...

> "Steve_Karl" <nospam(a)noway.com> wrote in message news:h8joli$f0h$1(a)news.eternal-september.org...
>> Mockman ... a better Rockman guitar amp.
>>
>> http://www.runoffgroove.com/mm2.html
>>
>> I can solder with the best of them but I can't read a schematic like this.
>> If someone can translate this into a parts list ( or point me to a place to learn the language so I can order / buy the parts )
>> I'd build it.
>>
>> Steve Karl
>
> If you have a local Radio Shack in your area you could print out that schematic and take it with you. Someone there could
> probably help you find all the components. They don't have wattage rating on the resistors but for 9 volts 1/4 watt would
> probably be ok. The electrolitics could be low voltage, also. You can also get that perf board at the Shack. He shows the
> layout on the board so it should be a snap to wire up. If I had the parts I could wire it up in a few minutes. I probably have
> most of them in my collections. You will need a socket for the op-amp and a 9v battery for the power.

Thanks Sam,

I've got a few Radio Shacks here so this sounds like a possibility.
I'm still hoping to find someone around here that can build it for me
because I'm really ( really ) clueless in this area. ( wattage rating on resistors ... !?!?!?! )
But if I can't maybe I'll try it.

Thank you!

Steve

From: Tom B on
Everything you need.

http://www.smallbearelec.com/home.html

--
Tom B.

"Steve_Karl" <nospam(a)noway.com> wrote in message
> Mockman ... a better Rockman guitar amp.
>
> http://www.runoffgroove.com/mm2.html
>
> I can solder with the best of them but I can't read a schematic like this.
> If someone can translate this into a parts list ( or point me to a place
> to learn the language so I can order / buy the parts )
> I'd build it.
>
> Steve Karl
>

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4