From: Nick Friend on
I'm having to examine a lot of code produced by someone else with CAVO
26. Trying to access some of the windows in the editor, I've found
that the previous programmer had made modifications to CAVOWED.INF so
I can't open them in the editor.

I'm not sure I'll be able to get access to the modified INF files....
how can I get the editor to work for these windows in this case???

TIA

Nick
From: Geoff Schaller on
You cannot.

....at least not easily. You need to find out what they added to the
tool palette. You can do this by checking the controls generated in the
Init() and resource of the window you can't open. The you can add a
custom control matching the class name of that control and hopefully
thus open the window binary.

Good luck.

Geoff

"Nick Friend" <nicktekhne(a)googlemail.com> wrote in message

> I'm having to examine a lot of code produced by someone else with CAVO
> 26. Trying to access some of the windows in the editor, I've found
> that the previous programmer had made modifications to CAVOWED.INF so
> I can't open them in the editor.
>
> I'm not sure I'll be able to get access to the modified INF files....
> how can I get the editor to work for these windows in this case???
>
> TIA
>
> Nick

Pages: 1
Prev: Test-Do not open