From: Geoff Schaller on
Has anyone got spinners to work with SP3?

Sometimes they do and sometimes they don't. I have even tried the sample
aef where they work until you edit the WED. I know they have always been
problematic but there is some trick to this I've forgotten.

Regards,

Geoff Schaller
Director

Unit 1, 11 Chandler Road, Boronia VIC 3155
Ph: 03 9762 3155 Mobile: 0418 559 343

From: Willie Moore on
Geoff,

Spinners are working in rightSLE.

Regards,
Willie

signature database 4982 (20100329) __________

http://www.eset.com

From: Harry B. on
Geoff,

using a spinner with a SLE on a DataDialog works fine here.

Show as a sample which const not more than a few minutes to code. *scnr*

--Harry B.

From: Geoff Schaller on
I believe you, I've had it working too. But I am sitting here working
with Craig and we have examples on naked VO class windows where it just
refuses to work and others that are fine. The code looks identical - the
control order is correct.

There is something touchy in the binary that we haven't worked out...

From: Sherlock on
snip[ Would you like me to send you the code to see if you may have
overlooked something? ]

I would like to look at this again. I gave up trying to get a buddy
control working correctly.

Phil McGuinness