From: A.R. on
I modified an existing presentation with the idea of keeping the format and
saving with another name. Howevere, after modifying I inadvertedly saved...
with the same name.

So I have the new one on top of the old. But the original is gone.

Is there any way I can recover the original.

Thanks.
From: John Wilson john AT technologytrish.co DOT on
Are you using Vista or Windows 7?
--
john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk

Free PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials

From: A.R. on
No, just old Windows XP, version 2002, Service Pack 3.

From: John Wilson john AT technologytrish.co DOT on
Sorry but it's almost certainly gone.

It's possible to recover previous versions from both Vista and 7 but not
from XP

From: Karl E. Peterson on
John Wilson wrote:
> It's possible to recover previous versions from both Vista and 7 but not
> from XP

How?

--
..NET: It's About Trust!