From: Edwinah63 on
I have a bar graph which displays workers by widgets by months.

X axis = Months
Y axis = quantity of widgets
Bars = worker names

The report *must display every month* regardless of whether anyone
produced any widgets so my data looks like this after an outer join
between a table containing all the months is linked to the widgets
table

MonthSt WorkerName #Widgets
01/Jan/2010 Bob 10
01/Jan/2010 Dave 5

01/feb/2010 0
<-- no one made anything in Feb so blank

01/Mar/2010 Bob 16

01/Apr/2010 0

01/Jul/2010 Bob 1
01/Jul/2010 Dave 7

etc

Creating the graph for the report is Ok, but where the workername is
null, it displays "<>" with its own coloured box on the legend even
tho' there is no data for it and the bar is not shown on the graph.

Can I remove it?

I could force some kind of iif(isnull(workername), "something
meaningful but what??",workername)
but no sure what the Something Meaningful would be. If I put "no
widgets produced" might look a bit odd on the legend.

Any suggestions?

Edwinah63