From: Erik on
Hello,

I've been searching for a couple of days now, but can't find a nice solution. I'm trying to set up a simple business that sells ADSL account on a contract basis. A company or home user can take a subscription for a year and has to pay per month. But i can't find a way to enter the contract and make Nav creating an invoice every month (or twelve at once showing only one at a time).
I'm working with NAV 2009. thanks to anyone giving a neat solution.

Erik

From: manick on
Erik,

We have received a request from our utility billing client, where they need
to generate invoice on monthly basis, working on a custom solution. Please
drop an email to learn more

MV
nj.tech(a)hotmail.com