From: RAVI UTTAM on
Dear All

We have new implement Navision 2009 in our company.It's new for all
the employ as well me.I m looking ERP cordiantor with Vendor.We
require help for future plans and also help in different error's.
From: Savatage on
If it's a new implementaion, where is the company thay implemented it for you?
Are they not fixing your errors?
Are they not training your employees?

It should be part of your maintenance..no??

"RAVI UTTAM" wrote:

> Dear All
>
> We have new implement Navision 2009 in our company.It's new for all
> the employ as well me.I m looking ERP cordiantor with Vendor.We
> require help for future plans and also help in different error's.
> .

Pages: 1
Prev: Monthly payments
Next: Open Shop Floor Bin Code