Prev: Add Me
Next: jameelmossly
From: Christiaan on
Forward and backward flushing occurs from this bin. It is intended to hold a
buffer inventory of all components that are automatically flushed and to be
used on the production order like screws and bolts. The open shop floor bin
is replenished by the movement worksheet / movement. When automatic flushing
occurs can further be controlled by Routing Link Codes (RLC's) as these
control when components are flushed when a certain production operation is
started.

Regards, Christiaan.

"TLG KE" wrote:

> Hello
>
> Can anyone help me with Open Shop Floor Bin Code? This Bin Code is used
> within the Location card. So far, I understand, that this Open Shop Floor Bin
> Code is used with the Pick Worksheets and Put-away Worksheets. Where else do
> you use it and for what reason?
>
> Regards

Pages: 1
Prev: Add Me