From: Bubba on
Thanks.
From: David J Taylor on
"Bubba" <digitalrube(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Thanks.

Camera ease-of-use. Flexibility. Image quality, High-ISO performance.

For me, those make sensor size the most important factor - and I find 24 x
16mm about right.

Compare the review shots, and handle the cameras which meet your
requirements.

Cheers,
David

From: Robert Spanjaard on
On Sun, 09 May 2010 08:40:15 -0700, Bubba wrote:

> Thanks.

The most important is actually *having* a camera. You can keep asking
questions for years, but you won't get any shots that way. It's time to
make up your mind, get the gear, and start *shooting*.

--
Regards, Robert http://www.arumes.com
From: Bubba on
On May 9, 12:52 pm, "David J Taylor" <david-
tay...(a)blueyonder.co.uk.invalid> wrote:

> Compare the review shots, and handle the cameras which meet your
> requirements.

I've read several suggestions to compare cameras, but at least where I
live (the U.S.), it's impossible to compare them without buying them.
Possibly I'm posting to the wrong group; I'm not of the income bracket
to buy cameras often.

Having posted here, however, I learned which cameras would be
pointless to buy and which might be better. Thank you for your
suggestion; I wish I could taken it.
From: me on
On Sun, 9 May 2010 15:23:22 -0700 (PDT), Bubba <digitalrube(a)yahoo.com>
wrote:

>On May 9, 12:52�pm, "David J Taylor" <david-
>tay...(a)blueyonder.co.uk.invalid> wrote:
>>
>> Compare the review shots, and handle the cameras which meet your
>> requirements.
>
>I've read several suggestions to compare cameras, but at least where I
>live (the U.S.), it's impossible to compare them without buying them.
>Possibly I'm posting to the wrong group; I'm not of the income bracket
>to buy cameras often.

Look at places that review the cameras, such as DPReview.com. For
those with complete reviews you can compare full size shots.