From: Jose Valdes on
In this message, my goal is to write an apology to Lene Fredborg without
sticking a foot in my mouth and writing additional apologies. ;-) Here I go:

Lene, I am sorry that I have been addressing you with personal pronouns such
as he and him. As an ignorant American male who assumes that everyone I deal
with is also male, I have made this mistake often and should keep a standard
form letter for this apology. Maybe, there's a greeting card from Hallmark
that addresses this apology. I'll look into it. ;-)

To everyone on this small planet, please continue to let me know when I have
offended people who have helped me through my little MS Word problems. I
don't think I can make it at my job if I alienate the community on this
newsgroup. ;-)

Sorry!
Jos�

From: Lene Fredborg on
No problem at all. You are forgiven ;-)

--
Regards
Lene Fredborg

"Jose Valdes" wrote:

> In this message, my goal is to write an apology to Lene Fredborg without
> sticking a foot in my mouth and writing additional apologies. ;-) Here I go:
>
> Lene, I am sorry that I have been addressing you with personal pronouns such
> as he and him. As an ignorant American male who assumes that everyone I deal
> with is also male, I have made this mistake often and should keep a standard
> form letter for this apology. Maybe, there's a greeting card from Hallmark
> that addresses this apology. I'll look into it. ;-)
>
> To everyone on this small planet, please continue to let me know when I have
> offended people who have helped me through my little MS Word problems. I
> don't think I can make it at my job if I alienate the community on this
> newsgroup. ;-)
>
> Sorry!
> José
>

> "Suzanne S. Barnhill" <sbarnhill(a)mvps.org> wrote in message
> > I'm not sure why you didn't see it, either; I'm using OE6 and did see it,
> > but sometimes the way messages are threaded makes answers to the original
> > post less obvious if a long thread has developed above them. Also note
> > that
> > Lene is female.
> >
> > --
> > Suzanne S. Barnhill
> > Microsoft MVP (Word)
> > Words into Type
> > Fairhope, Alabama USA
> > Word MVP FAQ site: http://word.mvps.org
> > Email cannot be acknowledged; please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup
> > so
> > all may benefit.
> >
> > "Jose Valdes" <jose.valdes(no_spam_please)@weatherford.com> wrote in
> > message
> >> My apologies to Lene Fredborg who correctly answered my question. I don't
> >> know why, but his message (posted on Nov 16th) is invisible to my
> >> installation of Outlook Express 6. See below for more details. Sorry!
> >> José
> >>
> >> "Jose Valdes" <jose.valdes(no_spam_please)@weatherford.com> wrote in
> > message
> > manuals,