From: johnthebaptist on
How do I show/hide comments in Word 2007? I can't find it anywhere in the
ribbon.
From: Aeneas on
Review tab, Tracking group, Show Markup button
In the menu, click Comments to clear the check box

Click Close x to close the Reviewing Pane at the bottom.

From: johnthebaptist on
That did it, Aeneas. Thank you!

From: Aeneas on
You're welcome. Glad I could help.