From: Frank Leverenz on
Hi,

System: VO 2.8 sp3 build 2837

I've got a DataWindow (in FormView-Modus) with a SubDataWindow in
BrowseView-Modus.

If my DataWindow (in FormView-Modus) I can handle the MouseButtonUp
Events with the MouseButtonUp method.

But in the SubDataWindow (BrowseView-Modus), nothing happend on a
MouseButtonUp Event. My MouseButtonUp method is not called.

Do you have an example, how I can handle this?

Ciao
Frank
From: Geoff Schaller on
Yes.

Its called bBrowser. Get used to this answer <g>.
Everything like this is just trivial.

Geoff

From: Urs Eggmann on
Hallo Frank,

As far as I know, are the MouseEvents in browse view generated in the sle
(==columns) and not in the subwindow. As Geoff says, bBrowser would be the
best.
Grgards
Urs

Contact me directly for more discussions.