From: Rich Barry on
Jack, glad to hear that my solution worked for you. I realized a few
years ago that I could do that instead of using the five files
out of the Repair Folder that the MSKB Article suggests. There fine
except they give you a copy of the Registry as it was created
during the install of WinXP. Anything done after will not be entered
there. Using the five registry files from the Snapshot folder
gives you a much more up to date registry.