From: Twayne on
Just curious:
Has anyone checked out Winzip's "Uniblue RegistryBooster"?
I don't have the time to do an analysis of the product yet so thought I'd
see if there were any head-start opinions here. Well, with the exception of
the misinformationists anyway - misinformationists need not respond.

--
Regards,

Twayne

From: Kenny on
Don't know about their registry scan but their driver scan prompted me to
install the wrong drivers for my Creative soundcard!

Kenny Cargill

From: Peter Foldes on
Twayne

You know my answer Twayne and as usual we both differ in our belief on registry
products

"Uniblue RegistryBooster" It is a snake oil product like all the others. Asking for
trouble if using it

--
Peter

From: VanguardLH on
Twayne wrote:

> Just curious:
> Has anyone checked out Winzip's "Uniblue RegistryBooster"?
> I don't have the time to do an analysis of the product yet so thought I'd
> see if there were any head-start opinions here. Well, with the exception of
> the misinformationists anyway - misinformationists need not respond.

http://www.winzip.com/

No mention of any "Uniblue" product. Perhaps you meant the garbageware from
www.uniblue.com.
From: Unknown on
You really mean you don't want to waste your time on garbage you'd rather
someone else?