From: Cap Works Officer Cap Works on
Ruus Valentine you are a legend. Just copy and paste! I have been trying to
figure out for MONTHS how to move a folder of emails into my network folders.
Even my IT manager is going on about buying new programmes that will allow us
to convert the outlook folder to windows etc..but COPY and PASTE!
Thank you, you have just saved me a lot of time (and space in my inbox!)

From: Bob I on
Actually just select them, then r-click drag and drop on the Windows
folder, then select Move is the quickest.